We are a leading student marketing company operating a portfolio of interactive sites that provide information, tools and resources to help students further their education.
Our sites connect our community of students, parents, employees and advisors to products and services to profitably support our mission.
We deliver on our mission by providing an unmatched portfolio of education resources, college loan products, online degree programs, and college-related information and services through a network of 25 websites, blogs and forums hosting more than 2 million visits each month. Partnership opportunities are available to brands interested in helping Edvisors further our mission.
To create and share innovative tools, informative content and indispensable resources that educate, engage, and encourage students.
- Edvisors launched IEFA.org, which became InternationalScholarships.com. The website was a search engine for international students pursuing scholarship opportunities.
- InternationalStudent.com was created to offer international students a portfolio of resources to further their education.
- Edvisors.com was created, first as an education directory for students of all ages.
- Headquarters relocated to Quincy, MA.
- Watching the website quickly rise in traffic, Edvisors expanded to a larger audience and included resources for student loan, travel and insurance.
- The insurance and travel sites were growing, but Edvisors noticed huge demand for the student loan sites.
- Edvisors added domains to the rapidly growing educational network. StaffordLoan.com, GradLoans.com, ParentPLUSLoan.com and AlternativeStudentLoan.com launched.
- HowToGetIn.com was developed to help students get into college
- StudentPlatinum.com was created as a credit resource site for students, helping them build and maintain good credit and find credit products.
- StudentScholarshipSearch.com launched.
- Edvisors' consolidation loan offerings took off and peaked in 2006, but changes in governmental law made it more difficult for Edvisors to offer these resources.
- As Edvisors' loan business continued to grow, the company realized an opportunity serve a larger audience by launching ScholarshipPoints.com.
- PrivateStudentLoans.com goes live.
- On our 10 year anniversary we gave away our first $10,000 scholarship.
- GraduateCenter.com launched as a platform for students looking to attend graduate school.
- In January, Edvisors exceeded 1 million unique monthly visits for the first time.
- Expanded ScholarshipPoints.com program to give out more than $120,000 per year.
- During a span of a year and a half, the Edvisors workforce more than doubled in size. What was once a one-man show became a team of 25 Edvisors.
- ScholarshipPoints.com achieves 1 million total visits per month in March.
- Edvisors named one of Massachusetts fastest growing small companies by the Boston Business Journal.
- Edvisors was nationally recognized on the Inc. 500|5000 list as one of America's fastest-growing private companies.
- Edvisors was acquired by College Loan Corporation.
Into the future
- Today, the company offers collaborative and unique educational tools to help students and educators make the best possible academic decisions. In addition, their partnerships and consultations provide the resources possible to distribute donations, scholarships and financial aid across the United States.
- The company's vision is to operate the most engaging and visited portfolio of interactive sites for students to help them achieve a better educational experience.
Edvisors. Go Higher!