- Online Colleges
Online colleges and universities have become very popular because they allow you the flexibility of taking your classes at times that are convenient for you and allow you to earn an online degree at your own pace. It's perfect for parents of young children, those employed full-time, or anyone trying to complete their traditional campus degree on time or early.
Did you know over 75% of U.S. higher education institutions now offer online programs? It's true and the number of student enrolled in these programs continues to outpace new enrollment in comparable campus programs.
Search Online Colleges
Search for online colleges quickly and easily using our online college search engine. Our database has over 220 online and campus schools offering more than 3,000 online courses. You'll be matched to the best online colleges for the the degree type and degree program you choose. Here is a quick roadmap on where to start.
Online Education Search
Search by degree and program category to find the online education program that's right for you:
Benefits of Online Colleges
- No room and board, you pay only for the online classes that you are taking.
- Convenience – attend class at anytime, from anywhere.
- Online college attendance is shown only if the student participates in classroom discussion. This motivates student interaction and opinion, creating a better learning experience.
- Over 75% of colleges and universities in the U.S. offer online college programs, making online degrees as respected as "traditional campus" degrees.
- Online colleges are taught by instructors with practical knowledge from locations across the globe. Providing students of online colleges with knowledge that can't be learned in books or in a "traditional" classroom.