We are in the heart of Quincy Center on the seventh floor of President's Place.
Coming into Edvisors is not just another day at the office – it's a pleasure, and there's a boatload of history surrounding our building.
Inside our spacious and easy-going office there's a beautiful view of the Boston skyline and the Atlantic Ocean. Around the corner are great restaurants, cafes, bars, beautiful outdoor areas and the Quincy Center station for the MBTA Red Line is across the street. We also have offer free parking in an attached garage.
With a convenient commute, and a neighborhood that's as rich in history as it is beautiful, Edvisors is a fascinating place to work.
Life @ Edvisors
Working, growing and fulfilling your career goals at Edvisors comes with great perks. We work smart. We work together.
Environment: With a spacious office naturally lit by Boston Harbor views, we comfortably accommodate all of our employees, and our collegiate atmosphere makes us a big family.
A fridge and kitchen full of free stuff:
- Coffee – Boston Bean's finest brews here every day
- Vitamin Water
- Red Bull
- Automatic filtered water
- Friday evening, kickback drinks
Here are some of the fun activities that we participate in.
- Chili Fridays
- Every winter, we put our team members to the test with Chili Fridays. Two members of the team go head-to-head and prepare chili for the entire Edvisors company.
- SEO Fridays
- Every third Friday, the SEO team regales the company about the latest and greatest SEO techniques hitting the Internet over a company sponsored lunch.
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Once a month, we go out and connect socially as a team. The best part? Edvisors pays for everything!
- Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations
- Who doesn't love cupcakes? We celebrate birthdays and Edvisors anniversaries once a month too.
- Winter and Summer outings
- Whether taking the team to a Boston Harbor cruise or having an elegant dinner downtown, every summer and winter we give thanks to our team members and celebrate Edvisors accomplishments.
- Winter skiing and snowboarding
- While the weather may be frigid, the winter brings a beautiful, white, snowy topping on New England mountains. If you're a skier or snowboarder, you will love the Edvisors ski trip. This is a perfect opportunity to show off your mogul skills to the CEO, and share a hot chocolate with your coworkers.
- Yearly golf outing
- We take pride in our yearly golf game, even if it means a slew of lost balls and hollers of "FORE!" every ten minutes.