Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies
Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies offers two Master of Science in Nursing programs. At Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies the MSN Family Nurse Practitioner and MSN Nurse Midwifery/ Women's Health Nurse Practitioner programs are designed to build upon and expand the knowledge and skills a professional registered nurse has developed during baccalaureate nursing education and practice. Following program completion, students are prepared to sit for national certification exams.
Nursing@Georgetown uses some of the most advanced Web-based technology in the nation. Our unique approach to online education allows students to communicate with other students and receive close, personal attention from faculty and advisers from the convenience of their home. Our dynamic format to learning creates a highly interactive, personal environment that mirrors in-class learning. You will have 24-hour access to all required lectures and readings. You're always just a few clicks away from checking assignments, viewing documentary videos, and viewing professors' office hours.
The Nursing@Georgetown program offers the opportunity to earn a Master of Science in Nursing with specialized training in programs such as:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Georgetown enables you to:
- Earn a Master's degree in Nursing from a renowned academic institution.
- Participate in Web-based learning in a live seminar environment.
- Work closely with Georgetown faculty to help place you in clinical sites as close as possible to your preferred location.
- Choose from a variety of specialized programs.
- Access your courses and review recorded sessions from anywhere, anytime.
- Learn from highly respected faculty and enjoy full Georgetown University student status, including access to campus facilities, events and the Hoya network.
All programs, including online, support Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies' overall goal of preparing morally reflective health care leaders and scholars who strive to improve the health and well-being of all people with sensitivity to cultural differences and issues of justice.
Health Sciences (2)
Interested in Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies?
Request information from Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies directly to learn more about tuition and expenses, program enrollment, and financial assistance.
Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies Facts
Degrees OfferedGeorgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies Master's Degree
Fields Of Study OfferedHealth Sciences (2 programs)
How to ApplyA Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies Enrollment Representative will contact you to help you with the application process.
Request Information »