Download our free PDF:
The next section of the FAFSA asks a series of questions to help determine the student’s eligibility for federal student financial aid.
The eligibility questions include questions about the following topics:
- Student Citizenship Status
- Selective Service Registration
- High School Completion Status
- Grade Level and Financial Aid Eligibility
- Degree or Certificate Objective
- Interest in Work-Study
- First Bachelor’s Degree
- Parents’ Educational Level
- Students with Drug Convictions
In addition, applicants may be asked to provide the name, city and state of the high school where the student received or will receive his or her high school diploma.