There are several college scholarships open to students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including Asperger’s Syndrome. Some of these scholarships are available to all students with learning disabilities and some are restricted to students with autism. Some of these scholarships have geographic restrictions or restrictions based on academic major.
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability
- Anne Ford and Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarships
- CAPED Scholarships
- Dan Archwamety Scholarship
- Foundation for Science and Disability – Student Award Program
- Fred J. Epstein Youth Achievement Award (Smart Kids with LD)
- Google Lime Scholarship Program
- Hydrocephalus Association – Current Teens Take Charge Scholarship
- Incight Scholarship
- Jacob Trotter Memorial Scholarship
- Learning Ally Scholarships
- Mays Mission for the Handicapped Scholarship Program
- NBC Universal Tony Coelho Media Scholarship
- New Outlook Pioneers - The Joe Cleres Memorial Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Organization for Autism Research (OAR) Scholarship
- P. Buckley Moss Endowed Scholarship
- RISE Scholarship Foundation Inc.
- Shire Michael Yasick ADHD Scholarship Program
Another source of support may be state vocational rehabilitation agencies.
The HEATH Resource Center also publishes a list of scholarships for students with disabilities.