Skip Navigation
School Search Form
After Navigation
Home Ask Student Aid FAQ What is a Pell Grant

What is a Pell Grant

The Pell Grant  is a grant given by the federal government to undergraduate student with exceptional financial need, as determined by your school. You must be an undergraduate student who has not yet to earned a bachelor’s degree. In some, cases students enrolled in a post baccalaureate teacher certificate program can receive a Pell Grant.

To enroll you simply need to file the FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).  The FAFSA form needs to be submitted each academic year.