College Ave Student Loans
- Fast application and instant credit decision
- Borrow up to 100% of the school-certified cost of attendance (minimum $2,000)1
- Free to apply and no disbursement fees
- Choice of how long you take to repay — 8, 10, 12, or 15 years
- Multiple repayment options, including deferred
- 0.25% interest rate reduction when you make payments by automatic debit2
- No penalty for early repayment
- You (and your cosigner, if applicable) must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- You must be enrolled at least half-time as a student at an eligible degree-granting school
- Students must meet the minimum age of majority for their state of residence if applying alone
College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC or Nationwide Bank, member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply.
1As certified by your school and less any other financial aid you might receive. Minimum $2,000.
2The 0.25% auto-pay interest rate reduction applies as long as a valid bank account is designated for required monthly payments. Variable rates may increase after consummation.