Edvisors is a leading plublisher operating a collection of interactive websites that provide information and tools to help students further their education.
We offer collaborative and unique educational tools to help students and educators make the best possible academic decisions.
We deliver on our mission by providing an unmatched collection of education resources, college loan products and college-related information and services through a network of 25 websites, blogs and forums hosting more than 2 million visits each month. Partnership opportunities are available to brands interested in helping Edvisors further our mission.
To create and share innovative tools, informative content and indispensable resources that educate, engage, and encourage students.
- Edvisors launched IEFA.org, which became InternationalScholarships.com. The website was a search engine for international students pursuing scholarship opportunities.
- InternationalStudent.com was created to offer international students a collection of resources to further their education.
- Edvisors.com was created, first as an education directory for students of all ages.
- Headquarters relocated to Quincy, MA.
- Edvisors expanded to a larger audience and included resources for student loan, travel and insurance.
- Edvisors launched StaffordLoan.com, GradLoans.com, ParentPLUSLoan.com and AlternativeStudentLoan.com.
- HowToGetIn.com was developed to help students get into college
- StudentPlatinum.com was created as a credit resource site for students, helping them build and maintain good credit and find credit products.
- StudentScholarshipSearch.com launched to match students with college scholarships.
- Edvisors launched ScholarshipPoints.com to provide scholarship opportunities to students.
- PrivateStudentLoans.com goes live.
- On our 10 year anniversary we gave away our first $10,000 scholarship.
- GraduateCenter.com launched as a platform for students looking to attend graduate school.
- In January, Edvisors exceeded 1 million unique monthly visits for the first time.
- Expanded ScholarshipPoints.com program to give out more than $120,000 per year.
- ScholarshipPoints.com achieves 1 million total visits per month in March.
- Edvisors named one of Massachusetts fastest growing small companies by the Boston Business Journal.
- Edvisors was nationally recognized on the Inc. 500|5000 list as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Edvisors was acquired by College Loan Corporation.
- The company’s vision is to operate the most engaging and visited collection of interactive sites for students to help them achieve a better educational experience.
Edvisors. Go Higher!