Download Filing the FAFSA
Filing the FAFSA: The Edvisors Guide to Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid is available in three formats:
- ePUB: Compatible with many smartphones and eReaders (iPad, NOOK, Google Books)
- MOBI: Native format for Kindle Fire, Kindle Readers and Kindle App
- PDF: Can be opened on any device with Adobe Reader software
Choosing the Right File Format
Find your device and recommended file format(s) below and transfer instructions.
- PC / Mac: ePUB, PDF or MOBI (Open with Adobe Reader, Kindle App, iBooks or Google Books)
- iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch: ePUB or PDF (Open with iBooks on your Mac and sync with your device or open the files directly on your device with iBooks)
- Kindle Fire / Kindle Reader / Kindle App: MOBI or PDF (Open files directly on your device or open on your computer and send the file to your Kindle via email*)
- Android: ePUB, PDF (Open file from your device with preferred eReader application)
- NOOK / NOOK Color / NOOK Tablet: ePUB (Connect your NOOK to your computer and drag the file into your NOOK's "My Documents" folder)
- Sony Reader / Other eReaders: ePUB (Connect your device to your computer. Move the ePUB file into your device's "Documents" folder)
*To set up the Kindle email feature: Go to your Amazon account and click the "Manage Your Kindle" link. Under "Manage Your Devices," find your Kindle email address. Add "free" to the email address, following this example: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed instructions about download formats, click here.